For more information about the Park Scholarships application process, visit park.ncsu.edu/apply.
The Park Scholarships program brings exceptional students to NC State University, based on outstanding accomplishments and potential in scholarship, leadership, service, and character. The program develops and supports Park Scholars in these areas, preparing them for lifelong contributions to the university, state, nation, and world. Approximately 40 scholarships will be awarded this year, with two-thirds of the awards made to North Carolina residents.
- Four-year scholarship valued at $112,000 for North Carolina residents and $203,000 for out-of-state residents, including tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, travel, and personal expenses
- Educational trips to Washington, D.C. to study national issues
- Leadership retreats held at sites such as Grand Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Parks
- Weekly leadership seminar
- Grants to fund professional and personal enrichment experiences, including study abroad, research projects, service activities, and conferences
- Individual faculty mentors who help with undergraduate research, internships, graduate and professional schools, and national scholarships
- Civic engagement initiatives with community agencies